My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. This role reports directly to the Head of Ecommerce, the ideal candidate for this exciting role will be tasked with the day-to-day management of existing digital platforms. The candidate will also be responsible for identifying potential new revenue channels e.g., affiliate partners, brand applications, etc. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage key marketing channels with the objective of driving new customer acquisition, sales, margin, and customer lifetime value. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our successful Company during a period of significant growth. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Ecommerce and the wider digital marketing, brand and retail teams, and other cross-functional teams.
- Day to day management of key marketing channels including SEO, paid search, social media advertising, email marketing and affiliates.
- Execute online marketing campaigns with focus on driving revenue, lead generation and CRO. Constantly looking to optimise the funnel making incremental changes.
- Report and analyse activity results of all marketing channels with a strong focus on generating actionable insights.
- Support content creation and promotion including the creation of blog content, case studies, white papers, and email sequences.
- Focus on monitoring and improving the performance of all activities with a keen eye for detail.
- Collaborating with the wider team to ensure that marketing is delivering the collateral they need to support sales engagement activities.
- Work with the brand team to create engaging content for various performance platforms.
- Identify new revenue channels to grow the online D2C business.
- Ability to build relationships with all stakeholders across internal teams and external partners.
- 3+ years eCommerce / digital marketing experience within a similar field.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – motivated and energised by a blend of the innovative/big picture/strategic issues and plenty of operational activities.
- Data led, with strong analytic and numeracy skills.
- Experience with Shopify or other website backend is essential.
- History of driving traffic and sales growth online.
- Agency management experience.
- Experience in designing & interpreting test results & drawing conclusions.
- In-depth knowledge of a wide array of digital marketing channels including Email, SEM, SEO, Media, Social Media Optimization, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Experience with Amazon Marketplaces is desired but not essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.