Exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to work for a leading health supplement company in Galway.
The Role Includes:
- Designing and implementing marketing plan and web marketing strategy specifically
- Developing e-commerce platform and strategy for the business
- Improving the platform’s SEO performance to increase organic leads.
- Managing the companies PPC and other digital advertising, directly and via agencies, to improve ROI.
- Ensuring consistent messaging, branding and content across all forms of online communication.
- Deploying all campaigns and communications across the web.
- Ensuring that all digital marketing activity can be tracked into the sales cycle.
- Management of the company’s e-mail marketing function, to include generation of scheduled campaigns with attractive output of the highest standard.
- Liaising with 3rd parties including suppliers, customers, etc. to maximise commercial returns
- Constantly working on brand awareness aiming to increase revenue and number of customers.
- Monitoring results from campaigns to evaluate best channels of communication and most revenue generating avenues.
- Reporting on the results of all digital marketing activities by developing campaign reports and digital marketing dashboards.
- Direct experience of managing digital advertising across AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and various other platforms.
- Experience managing third-party agencies and service providers.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a similar environment.
- 3rd level qualification desirable (Digital Marketing, communication, or other relevant)
- Previous experience creating digital promotional materials
- Social Media and Website content management experience is desirable
- E-mail marketing experience is key.
- Experience in Shopify, E-Mail marketing tools, AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Commercial mindset, creative and analytical thinking – all needed
- Ability to work cross functionally across teams including NPD, Sales, Digital, Compliance, Logistics, Production & Customer Service
- Strong analytical ability along with creative flair for effective marketing campaigns
- Excellent team player
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Strong presentation skills and ability to persuade audiences
- Attention to detail is critical for this role
- Good creative credentials with an ability to use graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop would be a distinct advantage.
- A good grasp of data visualisation tools and the ability to create insightful marketing dashboards and reports that will illustrate how we are performing on line.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.