Digital Marketing Executive (12-month contract) - Hybrid - Galway
My client is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to work closely with the Digital Marketing Team and report to the Head of Ecommerce.
- Day-to-day management of online email marketing platform and campaigns.
- Execute online marketing campaigns with a focus on driving revenue, lead generation and CRO.
- Support and manage the Digital Marketing calendar detailing upcoming digital marketing activities throughout year.
- Report and analyse activity results of all marketing channels and platforms including email marketing, affiliates, paid search and SEO.
- Support content creation and promotion including the creation of blog content, case studies, white papers, email sequences and user generated content.
- Create and manage digital asset briefs for graphic designers.
- Monitor and improve the performance of all activities with a keen eye for detail.
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure that marketing is delivering the collateral they need to support sales engagement activities.
- Work with the brand team to create engaging content for various performance platforms.
- Ability to build relationships with all stakeholders across internal teams and external partners.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience within a similar field.
- Qualification in Marketing or relevant field.
- Experience working on email marketing campaigns from conception to delivery.
- Entrepreneurial mind set – motivated and energised by a blend of the innovative/big picture/strategic issues and plenty of operational activities.
- A genuine interest, passion and understanding of health, wellness & supplement brands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary attention to detail.
- Data led, with strong analytic and numeracy skills.
- History of driving traffic and sales growth online.
- Strong team working skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Experience in designing & interpreting test results & drawing conclusions.
- Knowledge of a wide array of digital marketing channels including SEM, SEO and Social Media Optimisation desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.