Our Client is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be a creative, ambitious, and self-driven individual with a passion for social media management to drive best-in-class social media strategies and practices within the business. The successful candidate will have full responsibility and oversight of all social channels and will have the opportunity to work closely with other departments such as customer service, IT, and production. My client is a dynamic innovative business, and the successful candidate will have a significant opportunity to take responsibility for key projects and gain excellent marketing experience.
- Oversee and manage all company social media accounts. These include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok.
- Create, manage and implement the social media content calendar.
- Ability to design creative imagery and videos for social media - using Canva and Adobe suite.
- Oversee and approve content for Email and SMS Campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of the website, including creating and uploading imagery, content and blogs as required (Wordpress).
- Work with the current media agency to implement a strong SEO programme for our e-commerce website to ensure optimisation for key brand & search terms.
- Full responsibility for overseeing the social and paid advertising campaigns being run by an external agency.
- Work with the external graphic designer to deliver and implement excellent creative for impactful paid social and PPC campaigns.
- Analyse and report on social media performance and determine efficacy and areas for improvement.
- Monitor competitor activity within the social media landscape and determine ways of improvement.
- Liaise with Influencers and Brand Ambassadors to ensure a good relationship is maintained. Utilize creative content from influencers as part of our marketing activities. Continue to research and scope out further opportunities with new influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Organize products for events and product exhibitions as required.
- Respond to all consumer queries, via social media, emails and phone.
- Digital marketing qualification is advantageous.
- 2 years of commercial marketing experience.
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in other languages advantageous
- Full, clean driving license
- Office-based role with a view to hybrid
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.