If you enjoy a challenge, enjoy solving problems and want to join an SME where you get to see the impact you create then this opportunity may be for you. Our client is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their office in Cork. The role will include assisting with coordinating the marketing strategy to existing and potential clients based both domestically and internationally, assisting in the management and promoting our training events, development of an E-learning platform, management of brand, printed materials, website, internal marketing and external marketing.
The Digital Marketing Executive will help the Management team drive a focused marketing strategy for the Company and will be assisting in the planning, execution and tracking of integrated marketing and communications plan focused on building the sales pipeline and increasing brand awareness with measurable impact on the pipeline. You will report directly to the Managing Director and work with the US VP Operations and Team leads.
The Digital Marketing Executive will support the sales effort of the business with effective driven campaigns to promote training and consultancy in our client’s given field of expertise. You will be joining a company where they work with exciting companies globally from tech to aviation and more, the attitude is all about glass half full, you will directly support growth and in turn, grow within your own career.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a new e-learning platform.
- Assist in analysing, altering and maintaining websites while continually optimising webpages and microsites. addressing issues as and when they arise.
- General site optimisation for SEO purposes.
- Manage Google Analytics and Google AdWords accounts.
- Set Goals on Google and report to management on results.
- Obtain key performance indicators such as reducing website bounce rate and improving conversion rate.
- Design, development and production of communication materials.
- Coordination of all external communication especially to drive sales of training events.
- PR and social media coordination.
- Drive marketing programs to deliver effective response for our Training and Consultancy products.
- Ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines and is thoroughly proofed and quality checked before completion.
- Definition of target groups and management of customer & prospect databases.
- Localise value propositions and key messages.
- Creation and localisation + translation of marketing content.
- Managing the core lead development and customer retention activities, as well as lead generation programme in line with the Marketing Plan.
- Event management (amongst others; presence at events, organise internal and external company events, training events).
- Help to drive marketing to partners across channels.
What you need to have:
- Degree level qualification in Business, Marketing or Computer Science.
- 4+-years’ experience working in a Computing or Digital Marketing-related role.
- Experience with e-learning platforms is a must.
- Strong technology skills, MS Office, Sf.com, Adobe, Google Ad words, LinkedIn etc.
- You will be required to have a deep working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good knowledge or skill set in relation to video and photography, though not essential.
- A marketing initiative and a creative drive.
- Portfolio of work completed would be desirable but not a prerequisite to the role.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics and an interest in online paid promotional tactics.
- Comfortable working with technical devices/information technology.
- The ability to work swiftly under pressure to create webpages and microsites.
- Acute attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Ability to take responsibility for project timelines.
- Knowledge and skill in using WordPress, Canva, Eventbrite, SurveyMonkey and email marketing platforms such as MailChimp/Campaign Monitor is an advantage.
- Understanding of platforms such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Good AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Keyword Planner and Moz is preferred.
- An interest in web development and UX design would be beneficial.
- A can-do attitude and thrive in an environment that does not always have a clear structure but where you get to use your creativity and problem-solving skills to make great things happen.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary