Our client, a public sector body, is looking to hire an enthusiastic, outgoing, digital marketing administrator to join their team. Direct experience of managing digital marketing is essential.
This role will be based in County Westmeath, it is a 12-month temporary contract. It will be Monday to Thursday, 9am – 5.00pm and Friday 9am – 4.30pm (37 hours per week). It is primarily working from the office (remote working may be available one day per week).
- To implement agreed Digital Plan and Marketing Strategy.
- Assist with all content placed on all websites and promotions (adverts, emails, social media posts, radio, newspaper etc.)
- Content creation, updating and editing of the website
- Designing, creating, and editing engaging content on a variety of social media platforms
- Managing social media accounts and building the number of followers across all platforms.
- Assessing the organisations websites and develop prioritised SEO technical and content recommendations
- Creating and adding effective web content
- Understand market trends in relation to SEO & continuously review keywords on the website ensuring content is up to date and on brand
- Creating and maintaining a strong online brand strategy & ensure messaging is on-brand for our target audiences
- Advising and supporting management on promotional strategies
- Assist with analysis and reporting of all website usage statistics including traffic, registrations and conversions
- Provide regular reports to senior management and other stakeholders on key metrics of digital campaigns and activity.
- 2 + years' experience in digital marketing
- 3rd level qualification in marketing, digital marketing, or a related discipline
- Up to date knowledge and experience of digital media strategies
- Must have experience in creating digital marketing campaigns
- Must have experience with website management
- Must have strong project management skills and have the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and ad serving tools
- Must be a strong communicator and effective team player
- Must have strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Niamh Cregg