- Reference: 47234
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Westmeath
- Category: Information Technology
The project is to build products which will be used to provide services in 5G Telecom Networks. This is cutting edge development of the next generation of Telecom Networks. Latest approaches to software development will be used including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Agile methodologies.
- Experience administering Red Hat Linux, including hardening Linux OS systems and deploying onto KVM virtualization environment.
- Good knowledge of networking concepts including understanding TCP/IP, private and public networks, VLANs, Firewalls, Load Balancers (F5), subnet creation and subnet masking.
- Strong scripting skills in BASH and Python, along with experience in infrastructure automation using Ansible.
- Strong knowledge of OpenStack and cloud technologies.
- Expected to have worked with GIT, Jenkins CI build automation and pipelines, and JIRA.
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus, in order of priority:
- BigIP F5, Docker, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, OpenDJ/OpenAM, JBoss, ActiveMQ, elasticSearch
For further information on this opportunity and a confidential discussion please contact Gillian at email@example.com or call Gillian on 0906450665