Exciting opportunity for a creative DevOps Engineer who finds immense satisfaction in working with innovative products, building the technology of tomorrow that will l impact millions of lives. We’re interested in talking to professionals within Europe or even further away to join a trusted partner to international market leaders in telecommunications and financial markets.
What you would be working on:
- Manage OpenStack Cloud.
- Work with cloud architects in the design and capacity management of the OpenStack cloud.
- Automate processes/code in Python, bash scripting, PowerShell, or another modern language.
- Execution on all release engineering aspects of DevOps including Configuration Management, Build and Deployment Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Create and deliver Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through a CI/CD pipeline.
- Consume/have literacy using source code / Binary repositories such as Git (gerrit), Artifactory, ECR, Jfrog.
- Leverage configuration management/image management tools for Automation.
- Successfully collaborate across various technical disciplines.
- Linux admin experience a plus.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in managing production levels systems
- Experience in Openstack cloud design and administration
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Innovation skills and vision.
- Possesses and can further cultivate a diversity of thought.
- The ability to process new concepts and technologies quickly has an appetite for learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and flex when priorities change.
- An ability to influence through teamwork and collaboration.
- A passion to provide world-class customer service.
What you will receive in return:
- Attractive compensation.
- Health Insurance – VHI Health Care Insurance (Plan Plus) after 6 months.
- Private Pension Fund (50/50).
- Death in service.
- Paid holidays.
- Extra vacations.
- Possibilities of remote working up to 2 days per week.
- Company laptop.
- Educational budget. Partnership with an award-winning higher education institution in Ireland.
- Company-sponsored benefits: Gym membership, Tech events, Engineering Training Program.
- Maternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 26 weeks and Paternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 2 weeks.
- One-on-one career coaching sessions with IT leadership.
- Strong relocation support: Relocation costs covered (Flight, transport of possessions and work permit).
- Accommodation for the first month while supporting you and your family to secure permanent accommodation.
- Assist with finding a school or kindergarten for the kids. Hassle-free registration with the Irish tax authorities and access to professional financial advice.
* Full job description available on request *
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.