Video for this job
Are you a creative DevOps Engineer who finds immense satisfaction in working with innovative products, building the technology of tomorrow that will impact millions of lives? Do you get a rush from having the opportunity to see the entire software lifecycle on-site? Are you an enthusiastic IT professional that also likes to be part of a diverse team, working with people from all over the world? We would love to hear from you.
We’re interested in talking to professionals within Europe or even further away to join a growing team of talented IT professionals very much committed to R&D, developing highly specialized technology used in 4th and 5th generation mobile telecommunication systems.
Our client is a trusted partner to international market leaders in telecommunications and financial markets where it provides digital transformation solutions to elevate their business operation. They’re working on mission-critical software projects for some of the world’s largest technology companies. At the start of 2018, they hired a team of 70 Software Engineers to work on their software campus in Athlone-Ireland.
The role involves:
- Manage Openstack Cloud
- Work with cloud architects in design and capacity management of Openstack cloud
- Automate processes/code in Python, bash scripting, PowerShell, or another modern language.
- Execution on all release engineering aspects of DevOps including Configuration Management, Build and Deployment Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Create and deliver Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through a CI/CD pipeline
- Consume/have literacy using source code / Binary repositories such as Git (gerrit), Artifactory, ECR, Jfrog.
- Leverage configuration management/image management tools for Automation.
- Successfully collaborate across various technical disciplines.
- Linux admin experience a plus.
A successful candidate should demonstrate:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in managing production levels systems
- Experience in Openstack cloud design and administration
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Innovation skills and vision.
- Possesses and can further cultivate a diversity of thought.
- Ability to process new concepts and technologies quickly has an appetite for learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and flex when priorities change.
- An ability to influence through teamwork and collaboration.
- A passion to provide world-class customer service.
- Employees enjoy a stable work-life balance (flexitime).
- Possibilities of remote working up to 2 days per week.
- Extremely technical and purely development based.
- Non-political and practical.
- Project-based and highly collaborative.
- Social atmosphere in a diverse, multi-cultural team environnement.
- Flat organizational structure.
We seek to attract the best talent. An attractive compensation package together with a competitive salary and benefits program will be offered to the right candidate.
- Health Insurance – VHI Health Care Insurance (Plan Plus) after 6 months.
- Private Pension Fund (50/50).
- Paid holidays.
- Extra vacations.
- Educational budget. Partnership with an award-winning higher education institution in Ireland.
- Maternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 26 weeks and Paternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 2 weeks.
- One-on-one career coaching sessions with IT leadership.
- Strong relocation support: Relocation costs – Flight and work permit – are covered. Accommodation for the first month while supporting you and your family to secure permanent accommodation. Assist with finding a school or kindergarten for the kids.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6478503