Working exclusively with one of Irelands fastest growing Software companies. We have a number of new exciting opportunities for DevOps Engineers. This position is a full remote working position.. We are looking for team players who want to be part of challenging projects working in high performance Agile Engineering teams.
Ideally we would like to people who have skills in cloud migration and transformation, deployment and test automation, containerisation and DevOps.
You will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Get involved in all phases of Micro-services and Containerisation adoption.
- Interact with our Architecture, Development, DBA and Infrastructure teams to help us define interoperability across systems and processes
- Work with a cross functional agile deployment team to implement migration plans
- Providing advanced technical support and advice through a trusted advisory role
- Automate provisioning of both cloud-based infrastructure and application deployment/configuration to support the development organisation
- Conduct Cloud Application and database migration assessments and Integration roadmaps
- Developing and assisting in the project delivery and PoC demonstrations
- Developing and delivering client and internal technical presentations
- 2-3 years Industry experience
- A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
- Knowledge in Cloud platforms and deployment of software in cloud
- AWS EC2, RDS, S3, Terraform
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline and automation
- Experience with OpenStack cloud is highly desirable
- Experience in software life-cycle management, upgrades, rollbacks etc. is highly desirable
- Experience with one or more DevOps Methodologies with core Java/J2EE development e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, containerisation with Kubernetes, Nagios, Prometheus etc.
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes
- Work experience in Agile methodologies
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Gillian Nicholson on email@example.com
Call Gillian on +353 090 6478104