- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required regulatory and health and safety standards.
- To comply with company policies and procedures.
- To process batches of products/ components/ raw materials in an efficient and timely manner to meet with project timelines.
- To complete all documentation in real time where applicable and within the agreed turnaround times and to ensure right first time.
- To work within a team environment to ensure all project timelines are met.
- Ascertain at the end of a development cycle a stable, effective product suitable for clinical batch manufacture and regulatory submission.
- Third level qualification in Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in an operational setting.
- Practical experience in formulation development.
- In depth knowledge of production operations such as dispensing, blending, granulation, compression, encapsulation, coating and packing
- Good troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Self-motivation and leadership skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Project management skills are advantageous.
- Knowledge of Quality by Design and Statistics.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft products including detailed knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure, coping with more than one conflicting task at once is essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email email@example.com