Video for this job
This is an exciting and varied role for an experienced business/finance professional in pursuit of a new challenging opportunity in a developing organization!!
- Implement a case management process that profiles organizations and analyses capacity in terms of management, governance, and finances.
- Provide business mentoring, support and coaching to organizations through a variety of mediums -on-site visits, workshops, clinics and training events.
- Liaise with local City/County Childcare Committees and other key stakeholders to support organizations.
- Identify and provide feedback regarding identified risks and trends and make recommendations regarding supports and training requirements and how issues can be addressed or prevented.
- Oversee and monitor the performance of organizations throughout their life cycle
- Appraise applications, business plans and strategic plans across a range of Early Years Programmes
Critical Experiences Required:
- Experience in providing business mentoring & in evaluating business models, financial viability and developing business/action plans.
- Strong understanding and experience of not for profit/community organizations
- Experience in implementing strategies to improve board governance, financial and organizational management and to manage conflicts/disputes.
- Experience in evaluating applications for funding or annual/strategic plans
- Experience in the delivery of training and supports in the community/ voluntary and/or statutory sectors
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, programme databases, and SharePoint portals
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business, finance, community development or equivalent, is essential.
**Full detailed job description available upon request**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lauren McCarthy.