An exciting opportunity has opened up as a Development Co-ordinator for our client who is based in Kilkenny. This would suit candidates who have experience in providing business mentoring and have an understanding of non for profit organisations.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Implement a case management process that profiles organisations and analyses capacity in terms of management, governance, and finances.
- Support networking, exchange of good practice, and support the development of organisations through wider linkages networking opportunities etc.
- Identify and provide feedback regarding identified risks and trends and make recommendations regarding supports and training requirements and how issues can be addressed or prevented.
- Manage and maintain the appraisal file ensuring that all relevant information is written up and communicated clearly and effectively at each stage of the process.
- In collaboration with local agencies including the City/County Childcare Committee identify appropriate supports to develop and improve sustainable quality service provision.
- Experience in providing business mentoring.
- Experience in evaluating business models, financial viability and developing business / actions plans.
- Experience in implementing strategies to improve board governance, financial and organisational management and to manage conflicts/disputes.
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector in particular in the early years and young people sector.
- Previous experience of working effectively as part of a dynamic team.
For more information or even a private discussion, please contact Jason O'Flaherty