The Design Technician Role would require the technician, under limited supervision, create, design and layout marketing materials designed to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate consumers.
• Create, design and produce logos, brochures, business cards, magazines, catalogues and other marketing materials.
• Create all marketing materials based on concepts and overall messages conveyed by supervisor, the CEO or other executives.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select style and size of type, and arrange layout based on available space and aesthetic design concepts.
• Print sample of finished layout and present sample to the Marketing Manager for approval.
• Organise workload for efficient time management and meets multiple deadlines on time.
• Perform other related duties as required
• Minimum of 3-5 years of graphic design experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Advanced knowledge and use of Adobe Design Suite
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Attention to detail
• Pre-press knowledge preferred
• Understanding of social media
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.