We are currently hiring Design Engineers to join a state-of-the-art medical device engineering company located in Sligo. This role is a permanent full-time position where you will work Monday to Friday on days.
What you will receive:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Continued Professional Development Support
- Educational Assistance
- Annual Leave service increment
- Subsidised Sport & Social Club
- Bi-annual Company events
- Employee Wellbeing Programme of Events
As a Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing new medical products.
- Product/process evaluation and associated record keeping.
- Selection of raw materials, components, and suppliers.
- Fabrication of prototypes, and test products.
- Communication with customers/Project Managers regarding the project progression.
- Product and process continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or similar related discipline is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years plus experience in a similar role is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your up-to-date CV or contact Emma Cawley.