Our client a major multinational here in Galway are seeking a Design Engineer II.
Duration: 12 months
Role Type: Hybrid
- Applies human centered principles, methodologies, and technologies to the design of human-machine systems and products.
- Develops and implements research methodologies and both qualitative and quantitative analysis plans to test and evaluate new concepts and developmental prototypes used in all phases of products development and processes.
- Designs and executes tests to simulate product use for the purposes of user need investigation, concept exploration/selection/refinement, requirements development, use-related risk identification and formal usability validation with intended users with design engineers to establish system design, operating, and training requirements and to ensure optimized human-machine interfaces and overall user experience.
- Identifies and analyzes technological problems or risks, performs theoretical human factors investigations, and develops and implements research and analysis plans to inform the design direction of new product development.
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a level 8 degree and minimum of 2 - 5 years of relevant experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney
091 706 717