A large medical device organisation in Galway is seeking a Design Assurance Engineer to join their business
The job purpose is to fulfill the quality assurance responsibilities of the company’s new product development and post-market (commercial product) support, including:
- Demonstrating and promoting a commitment to improving patient safety, customer satisfaction and product quality
- Understanding and complying to the company’s quality, business, health & safety systems and market/legal regulations governing the quality systems.
- Removing or mitigating against risks associated with the design, use and the manufacturing of the company’s devices.
- Ensuring commitment to training requirements and understanding and complying with all regulations governing their work.
What is the client looking for?
- Experience in post market (complaints) support, risk management, design and process change, standards compliance (to regulatory requirements).
- Proficient in providing design quality support in the resolution of PIRs, complaints investigation, CAPAs, VIPs, regulatory requirement changes.
- Level 8 degree in a STEM discipline with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
What is on offer for you?
- Opportunity to join an organisation who are at the forefront of their industry with a very impressive portfolio of products
- Salary in line with your experience
- Full family healthcare
- Annual bonus
Please get in contact directly for more information, all discussions kept in the strictest of confidence;
091 706 718