- Lead the development/deployment including technology and systems diagnostics across the Supply Chain. This will include preparation & data gathering, execution of the diagnostic, creation & approval of the implementation plan and delivery of targeted results
- Build capability (knowledge & competency transfer)
- Coach & mentor implementation leads & resources from the next wave of deployment
- Direct support through hands-on execution
- On-going support to ensure sustainability of transformation and delivery of targeted results
- Execution of Health Checks
- Escalation of any issues/gaps to appropriate levels in the organization (e.g. Segment/Functional/Regional leaders)
- Ensure consistent deployment & integrity of the company standards including continuous improvement as the organization learns and improves
- Collect best practices and benchmarks (internal & external) and partner with content leads
- Suggest deployment process improvements based on site deployment experience
- A minimum of a Bachelors’ degree is required. An MBA or another advanced degree is preferred.
- 10-12 years of related experience in Supply Chain with experience in working in advanced technologies an advantage.
- Experience in Line Management, Manufacturing, Quality, Organization & People Development is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of financial, operating and business factors relating to Supply Chain is required.
- Demonstrated ability with Change Management and the ability to develop leaders into Change Agents is required.
- Strong partnering and understanding of the Supply Chain, relevant product and process knowledge and how Technology and Systems drive Supply Chain Performance is required.
- Ability to manage and drive a high-performance organization and to develop future supply chain leaders is preferred.
- Experience and understanding of both Knowledge & Competency Management are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & get things done through influence versus line responsibility is required.
- Ability to support and coach teams and change agents throughout the deployment is required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email email@example.com