This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Director of Demand Planning with one of the leading global players in the biopharmaceutical industries. As the Director of Demand Planning, you will play an integral role in ensuring strategic objectives are met while establishing and maintaining effective oversight and governance in your areas. The successful candidate will also be accountable for identifying and implementing continuous improvements in business processes and associated underpinning technologies.
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity please feel reach out and we can discuss in confidence.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Act as key point of contact for senior regional Commercial and PDM leadership to communicate and support the implementation of supply chain strategy.
- Responsible for the provision of demand forecasting and planning input to S&OP process.
- Partner with Commercial, Global Supply Chain and Finance on the development of the annual budget demand plan.
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand forecasting and planning processes and systems.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- BA/BS or MBA/MS with extensive relevant experience in a related field.
- Possesses a strong understanding and application of forecasting principles, concepts, practices in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Exceptional analytics capability.
- Expertise and track record in supply chain planning and forecasting.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Stock Options
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.