Abbott is seeking a Demand Planner to join their dynamic team in Sligo. This role is initially a 2 year contract but has the potential to lead to a longer term/permanent role. This role is central to the company's supply chain and procurement operations, ensuring the timely availability of quality products.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Hybrid Working Option: 3 days on site (Tues-Thurs), 2 days at home (Mon & Fri)
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Spec Available on Request
As a Demand Planner, your main responsibilities will include:
- Demand & Supply Planning: Assure quality products are available in the right time, place, and quantity.
- Financial & Inventory Management: Manage the fiscal aspects and inventory of products.
- New Product Management: Collaborate with various teams for new and transitioning products.
- Global Affiliate Support: Provide support and information to global affiliates.
- Manufacturing Collaboration: Ensure on-time delivery by working with manufacturing sites.
- Reporting & KPIs: Regularly report and track required KPIs.
- Continuous Improvement: Lead system and process improvements.
As Demand Planner, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A relevant third-level qualification, preferably a degree and/or APICs or IIPMM qualification.
- Experience in a regulated environment.
- Experience in Demand Planning or Production Planning/Scheduling.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Chloe Somers at email@example.com.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.