Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting for Planners to join their state-of-the-art facility in Longford. This role is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package. This role offers hybrid working (3 days on-site, 2 days at home).
As a Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- The conversion of the Company's global demand plan into a production plan for products of responsibility.
- Managing inventory on SAP.
- Ensuring that the site and area key performance indicators are met through effective management SAP.
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers and customers.
- Conducting scenario planning and developing recommendations for contingency plans for potential changes and risks to the supply network.
- Supporting all product initiatives, R&D and product changes for products under your control.
- Ensuring quality compliance.
- Driving continuous improvement.
As a Planner, you are required to have:
- A relevant diploma
- Experience in a similar role.
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cover.
- Life Insurance.
- 21 days paid annual leave.
- Educational Assistance.
- Learning and Development Programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Workplace Wellness Programmes.
- Onsite parking and cafeteria.
If you are interested in the Planner roles and are looking for further information, please contact Emma Cawley
+353 (0)71 91 40258