Video for this job
Debt Restructuring Relationship Manager
The successful candidate for this position will be joining a growing company based in Shannon.
The Debt Restructuring Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing the relationship with a portfolio of customer accounts and offering solutions for the borrowers.
Other duties include:
- Policies, procedures and legislative requirements to be adhered to at all times.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Minimising any risk associated with customer accounts.
- Deal with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assessing customers circumstances.
- Contacting borrowers.
- Communicating to borrowers and external parties.
- Risk management.
- APA essential, QFA desirable.
- Leaving Certificate qualification.
- 2 years + debt restructuring experience.
- Experience of personal insolvency and bankruptcy regulations.
- Collections experience.
- Familiarity with MARP process.
- Mortgage lending knowledge.
- Call centre, banking or financial services experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Claire.email@example.com 061512270