Our client based in Ballina Co. Mayo require a Database Developer for a 3 month contract initially. This is an immediate requirement.
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong database and coding skills
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of working with business users to take requirements and provide solutions to business needs
- Troubleshooting issues quickly so that production systems remain operational
- Strong SQL skills required for large volumes of data
- Ability to work with changing data formats and ability to understand changes and alter databases to handle changes
- Data Analysis skills to work with business users to understand business data and systems.
- Analyse incoming customer data and design scalable database solutions to house and query data for business users.
- Databases -mySql, msSql, Access
- Scripting – Spoon Experience
- Development – VBA skills
- Nice to have – Qlik, QlikSense, SharePoint
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!