Our Client, a leading global healthcare company located in Donegal Town, is currently looking to hire a Data Scientist to join their team.
- Provide real time data analysis support to manufacturing in terms of process adjustments, material performance, investigations, programming and yield analysis.
- Ability to independently data mine multiple large, complex datasets to answer specific research / investigation questions. Curiosity to dig deeper and access other documentation sources to understand the data.
- Provide consulting on data analysis and statistical tools in support of trend analysis, root cause analysis, failure investigation, risk assessment, data management and data visualization to junior team members and engineers.
- Ability to perform quantitative analysis and utilize data modelling techniques to generate insights and highlight opportunities.
- Ability to translate business needs and goals into an analytical approach and clearly articulate findings to a non-technical audience.
- Independently manages multiple projects working with stakeholders to define business questions, timelines and objectives.
- Develop automated solutions that address specific analytical objectives and facilitate report generation and distribution of analyses.
- Highly effective in presenting and communicating statistical results to various levels of personnel is required regularly.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a quantitative field (i.e. Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Statistics, Biostatistics etc.) preferred. Will consider relevant industry experience.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in a programming language such as python, R, SAS, JMP or similar.
- Experience with relational databases (for example: Oracle Databases, MySQL, Microsoft Access, etc.) is desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.