My client, based in the Public Sector is seeking to recruit a Data Quality Project Officer to be based in Tullamore Co. Offaly. This position will be offered on a 3-month contract. This position will be responsible for working on a specific project within the company.
- Identify issues/risks in relation to data quality and assist in the updating of procedures/programmes to address issues/risks identified.
- Provide a report on any data quality issues identified and on implementable solutions to correct same.
- Identify and implement appropriate audit/checking mechanisms to ensure data quality and integrity using the reports and data available in the Business Intelligence module.
- Build controls to monitor data quality on a regular basis
- Ensure data conforms with data standards by using data integrity checkpoints.
- Identify any necessary changes required to improve the usefulness of information available in the database, including new reports.
- Provide support and assistance to colleagues in regard to using and building reports.
- Conduct ad hoc audits as requested by the Project Team.
- Ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of financial data
- High level of Excel
- Prepare reports that are accurate and value-adding to users for the purposes of decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!