Data Migration Technical Lead
Fantastic opportunity for a Data Migration Technical Lead to join a global company based in Dublin that offers the most comprehensive migration solutions on the market today. The company has successfully managed more than 500 migrations for over 100 companies, including the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology brands.
While this position is based in Dublin, Citywest there is flexibility for this role to be remotely based.You will be leading project activities to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements of the scope of work are accomplished to our quality standards.
What you would be working on:
- You will be an important member of the team that consults on behalf of leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotechnology companies.
- Responsibilities will include consulting for data/document migrations, product development and systems integration.
- Ensuring project tasks and standards are met
- Migration mapping and pre-migration data analysis
- Providing guidance to Migration Specialists on best practices
- Coordinate client communications with Project Director or Project Manager
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- A minimum of 3 years of Technical Lead experience and a minimum of 7 years of overall Technical experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Engineering, Science, or related field discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with pharmaceutical industry and GxP applications is a plus.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health insurance (VHI - 3,000 per year).
- Pension plan (5% contribution will pay regardless of the employee contribution).
- Remote work opportunity
- A truly collaborative work environment where you can perform at your best.
- You will work side-by-side with people you can trust and respect. Everyone's input is valued.
- Fast track career progression and extensive training.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Gillian Nicholson
+353 90 6450665