Data Migration Specialist Consultant
Fantastic opportunity for a Data Migration Specialist to join a global company that offers the most comprehensive migration solutions on the market today. The company has successfully managed more than 500 migrations for over 100 companies, including the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology brands.
While this position is based in Dublin Citywest, there is flexibility for this role to be remotely based. You will be leading project activities to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements of the scope of work are accomplished to our quality standards.
We are open to taking this person on as a subcontractor or permanent.
We would like this person to have a proven track record of having great attention to detail and an understanding of “right first time” delivery.
Experience in a regulated industry such as Pharmaceuticals, Agri-science, Food science, or Insurance would be desirable.
What you would be working on:
- You will be an important member of the team that consults on behalf of leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotechnology companies.
- Responsibilities will include consulting for data/document migrations, product development and systems integration.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Minimum of 5 years of overall Technical Experience is required
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience as a Consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or related field discipline.
- Experience with pharmaceuticals and GxP applications
- Proficiency with SQL, XML, and Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Experience working with Sparta Systems TrackWise, or one of the following:
- Safety data management systems (AERs, Argus, Clintrace, ARISg), regulated content management (Documentum, NextDocs, Veeva Vault), or CTMS (Medidata Rave, Seibel).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including a wide range of architectures and technologies
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel requirement and ability to work occasional off hours to suit customer schedules.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com
Or call Gillian on 01 6620088 or +353 90 6450665