- Reference: GY46417
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Excellent opportunity for individual development across systems, equipment and production processes with an industry leading, highly automated, fast moving Pharmaceutical team.
- With the current team, support the business unit data Integrity enhancements for process automation systems.
- Complete data Integrity reviews and subsequent remediation activities of business units systems and processes.
- Generate data process maps to describe the data flows throughout the systems and to identify critical data control points/transactions.
- Identify data integrity gaps and propose solutions.
- Lead and/or assist with remediation activities including any potential validation activities to address identified process and/or equipment data integrity gaps.
- Lead and/or assist the development of critical alarm matrix for systems which will be lead into procedural controls.
- Develop training modules to continue the upskill and awareness of data integrity across the business unit.
- Develop matrix of the systems access levels across users, set ups, administrators and engineers.
- Oversee the data integrity compliance of new installs and upgrades to meet Annex 11 and 21CFR Part 11
- Updating of the current system risk assessments and risk mitigation plans. Completion of risk assessments for new installs.
- Support system administrators in the effective audit trial reviews.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required for this position:
- Third level qualification in Engineering / Science.
- Experience: +3 years working in a regulated environment.
- Solution focused, with in-depth technical knowledge of both procedural controls and system controls for managing data Integrity.
- Must be motivated and passionate about production systems.
- Excellent documentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to organize work load and work on own initiative.
- Ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and actions at management levels.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Experience in a highly automated manufacturing desirable
- Qualification in computer science/automation/mechatronic engineering.
- Knowledge of the GAMP guidelines applicable to computer system validation.
- Experience supporting Siemens, Allen Bradley, PLC, SCADA and HMI systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in a pharmaceutical GxP environment.
- A strong understanding of current data integrity expectations would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Annex 11 and 21CFR Part 11
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emilio relocated from Spain and is now Senior OQ Co-Ordinator at GSK, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford When I first moved to Waterford, I knew nothing about the area and didn’t know anyone here. Now, the people I work with have become my family and I love it here. I grew up in a small village in the […]read whole article
Paul McGrath was living in Dublin for four years when he packed his bags for the sunny south east and moved back home to be closer to family and friends. The best thing about relocating to Waterford is being closer to my family and friends; it’s great that I now get to see them more […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more