The retail data administrator works with retail data and is responsible for ensuring the quality, timeliness and integrity of the company’s products, identifying, investigating and editing point-of-sale (‘POS’) data for assigned categories or retailers. She/he works in a team delivering both individual and collective targets.
- Adding, matching and deleting retailer POS records within the company’s proprietary database.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of raw files, according to production schedules.
- Improving data quality/attribute coding for assigned categories.
- Identifying Retailer or processing problems in the data.
- Managing multiple categories/retailer assignments.
- Other assigned tasks.
- Language skills – fluent English and knowledge of German or another European Language desirable.
- Strong IT Skills- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Work experience in a team environment. Retailer knowledge / data processing experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Third level qualification (to a maximum of undergraduate level).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Improvement mindset displayed on projects.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Being curious, and, open to learn technical process
- Ability to find appropriate and accurate information (searching for documentations, and/or web research)
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!