The retail data administrator works with retail data and is responsible for ensuring the quality, timeliness, and integrity of the company’s products, identifying, investigating, and editing point-of-sale (‘POS’) data for assigned categories or retailers. She/he works in a team delivering both individual and collective targets. This is an initial 11-month contract. Currently working from home with a blended working model going forward. **10+ open vacancies**
- Adding, matching and deleting retailer POS records within the company’s proprietary database.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of raw files, according to production schedules.
- Improving data quality/attribute coding for assigned categories.
- Identifying Retailer or processing problems in the data.
- Managing multiple categories/retailer assignments.
- Other assigned tasks.
- Strong IT Skills- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Work experience in a team environment. Retailer knowledge/data processing experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Third level qualification (to a maximum of undergraduate level).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Improvement mindset displayed on projects.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Being curious, and, open to learning technical process
- Ability to find appropriate and accurate information (searching for documentation, and/or web research)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi