Video for this job
My client is a well known innovative global Market Research company located in Athlone. They are currently seeking Data Administrators to ensure the quality, timeliness and integrity of the company’s products.
The duties and responsibilities are as follows –
- Adding, matching and deleting retailer records within the company’s proprietary database.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of raw files, according to production schedules.
- Improving data quality/attribute coding for assigned categories.
- Identifying Retailer or processing problems in the data.
- Managing multiple categories/retailer assignments.
- Other assigned tasks.
The ideal candidate will have –
- Work experience in a team environment. Retailer knowledge / data processing experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Third level qualification (to a maximum of undergraduate level).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision making skills
This is an excellent opportunity for analytically minded individuals.