Our client are looking for a Cyber Security Lead to join their growing team. Are you looking for a new challenge? Options to be based in either Dublin or Shannon. Our client offer a very competitive package along with flexible working arrangements and great opportunities to progress.
Job Overview (full spec available on request):
Reporting into the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the role of the Cyber Security Lead is to operate between the IT and Operational Risk & Compliance teams delivering subject matter expertise to the 1st line IT teams and oversight and audit services for the 2nd line teams. This primary responsibility for this role will be to ensure the key IT controls relating directly to cyber risk management are in place and operating effectively. They will be heavily responsible for reporting and maintaining oversight of Information Security and Cyber Risk and will be supported by the IT Security team to ensure tactical and strategic plans are delivered.
Overview of main responsibilities:
- Support network security processes such as cloud management, web filtering, email security and network access controls.
- Designate, prioritise, and categorise critical information assets ensure business owners are identified and
- security requirements defined for each.
- Review, consider and propose new technologies for the cyber security risk reduction programme.
- Ensure Vulnerabilities are addressed making configuration improvements and ensuring patching is managed
- throughout the Infrastructure estate.
- Ensure all internal (and external) security requirements and architecture approaches are documented,
- developed, and tested throughout the design and building stages.
- Ensure compliance with PCI/DSS and NIST Cyber Security Frameworks and highlight risks to stakeholders.
- Liaise with external testing and compliance partners and track resolutions to completion or risk acceptance.
- Support planning, and testing of incident management and response, business continuity and IT disaster
- recovery, performing problem management, root cause analysis and reviews.
- Be the focal point with Security Operations and the Business ensuring full protective monitoring and support
- Incident investigations.
- Support a data loss protection scheme working with the Data Governance Manager to classify and protect
- information for its archival and disposal.
- Oversee and manage relationships with key IT security technology vendors e.g., SOC, NOC, Firewall
- Support the management and security of mobile devices and ensure compliance goals are met. Work with senior leadership and stakeholders on security controls and requirements.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3rd level IT related qualification
- 3+ years cyber security experience
- Risk Management - Advanced
- CISSP, CISM or GIAC are highly desirable
- Experience with Microsoft from O365, Windows and the Cloud (Azure – Cloud Access Security Broker)
- Experience with PKI, IAM and Endpoint Detection and Response
- Experience with network access controls and proxy management
- Strong experience with firewalls, web filtering, DLP, email security and web security, DR & BCP programs
- Good experience with Supplier & Stakeholder management and reporting
- Experience with information lifecycle management, and network and infrastructure security
- Experience in VMWare
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus 20%
- 25 AL Days
- Full Healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Educational Assistance Program
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.