Cyber Security Engineer
We have a new opening for a Cyber Security Engineer for our Leading Global financial services client based in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading Financial services providers Company.
Type of Contract – Permanent Full Time
Purpose of the Job:
The Cyber Security Engineer is to be embedded within the IT Teams, providing strong hands-on technical support and guidance delivering subject matter expertise.
Also providing oversight and audit services for the 2nd line Risk and Compliance teams. This primary responsibility for this role will be to ensure the key IT controls relating directly to cyber risk management is in place and operating effectively. They will be responsible for reporting and maintaining oversight of Information Security and Cyber Risk and support the IT Security team to ensure tactical and strategic plans are delivered.
Skills & Experience:
- CISSP, CISM, or GIAC are highly desirable.
- Strong Experience with Microsoft from O365, Windows, and the Cloud (Azure / Cloud Access Security Broker).
- Experience with PKI, IAM, and Endpoint Detection and Response.
- Experience with network access controls and proxy management.
- Strong experience with firewalls, web filtering, DLP, email security and web security, DR & BCP programs.
- Good experience with Supplier & Stakeholder management and reporting.
- Experience with information lifecycle management, and network and infrastructure security.
- Experience in VMWare.
- Strong communication skills
Essential Qualifications :
- 3rd level IT related qualification
- 3+ years relevant experience
- IT Knowledge – General use
- IT & Cyber Security Knowledge - Advanced
- Risk Management - Advanced
For a full Job Description and Confidential Discussion on this Role Please Contact: Neha Malik