- Reference: LK46838
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Information Technology
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a Permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Screens for alerts from security tools.
- Provides first response support by examining alerts and collecting information about potential incidents or exposures.
- Conducts incident analysis and respond based on predefined procedures.
- Creates remediation tickets and tracks tickets to closure.
- Leverages security runbooks and playbooks to triage alerts.
- Accelerate incidents to tier two and three analysts as needed.
- 3rd Level degree in Computer Science or another IT related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working in an information security monitoring
- Solid understanding of the Cyber Incident Response Process & Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge of security monitoring tools such as Splunk, SourceFire, Bluecoat, ProofPoint, Security Analytics and McAffee Endpoint Protection.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270