- Reference: GJTECHMGR
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Customer Technical Support Manager required with 6 years plus experience leading a team of Technical Services Specialists. Galway city.
This position is responsible for managing the Technical Support Team who supports companies customer base in Europe. Technical Support responsibilities include creating, reviewing and modifying procedures to streamline workload, increase efficiency and decrease the turnaround time necessary for the processing of inquiries, sales orders, and customer complaints.
Lead a team of Technical Services Specialists that provide technical and customer support for several different medical product lines.
- Trains, develops and coaches the team to continuously improve their knowledge, productivity and effectiveness in projecting a professional image and providing excellent customer satisfaction whenever interacting with a Customer (internal or external). Typical contact points would be: telephone and or email communication, meetings and training classes as requested by Sales or Marketing.
- Interaction with Internal (Sales) and External (end users and distributor reps) customers: Assist with customer inquiries and complaints to resolve issues to provide support for customer needs.
- Customer Service, Shipping, Receiving, Receptionist: Product availability and replacement and complaint follow-up
- Quality Groups: Proficiency testing and reporting; complaint testing
- Research and Development and Marketing: Product and complaint issues; product development
- Regulatory: Compliance issues
- B.S. /B.A. in Life Sciences, or equivalent experience with 6 years related experience
- Minimum 3 years in Technical Support in leadership role
- Experience with diagnostics industry, hospital, and/or physician office laboratory strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service experience.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie