- Reference: LK46879
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Exciting opportunity for a Spanish fluent Customer Service Team Leader to join a thriving company in Limerick.
- This role involves managing the day to day operations of their teams and ensuring all targets are being hit.
- You will manage your teams performance, attendance and any other issues attempting to come to resoltion as soon as possible.
- You will hold daily meetings and be able to motivate your team and focus on hitting targets.
- Daily duties include processing and submitting tenders.
- You will be involved in the recruitment process and induction training for any new hires to your team.
- Third level degree
- Previous experience managing or leading a team.
- Previous experience delivering excellent customer service in a customer focused environment.
- You must be Fluent in Spanish
- You will be problem solving and inovative in your solutions.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to give daily briefs and set schedules for work targets.
- You will be able to prioritise your work and have excellent attention to detail.
- You will have excellent IT skills and be a quick learner.
For a confidential discussion or to apply for the role please contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 or firstname.lastname@example.org