Our client, a leading multinational manufacturer based in Ennis, are seeking a Customer Support Services Technician on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic role that affords great opportunities to progress. Reporting to the VP of Site Support Services, you will be required to provide excellent customer service by resolving customer queries/issues in a professional and timely manner. When customer/site service activities are not required the technician will assist in other site support service departments in the processing or analysis of data from company medical devices or the set-up of the devices for Clinical Trial studies. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details. Full-time on-site role. Working hours = 3.45pm > 12.15am (Monday - Thursday) and 2.30pm > 9.50pm (Friday).
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job spec available on request):
- Providing customer support services in a timely fashion, taking ownership of investigation and resolution of individual issues.
- Providing customer support across time zones with use of translation/interpretation services.
- Logging & updating all identified support issues on internal ticketing services.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and technical teams to provide solutions to issues that meet customer expectations.
- Monitoring of data reports and taking action where necessary.
- Managing external user access for systems and services.
- Supporting the delivery of internal & external training.
- Supporting the creation, review and approval of project documents.
- Creation and review of work instructions for the resolution of issues that may arise.
- Analysis/QA/Audit of audio recordings.
- Clinical Trail device set-up.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Customer service experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good IT skills – including use of MS Office or equivalent
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Attention to detail with capability for high levels of focus and concentration for long periods
- Understanding of issue management and root cause analysis
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Sick leave
- Supportive work environment
- Progression opportunities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.