Customer Support Executive with German
This role would be based around providing a professional, friendly and efficient level of service to customers throughout Europe.
This role would suit a customer-focused individual with fluency in the German language.
- Ensuring a high level of customer support to all customers at all times, taking ownership for first point of contact resolution wherever possible.
- Process all transactions accurately through relevant company systems within department guidelines and Quality requirements.
- Process customer feedback and product complaints through relevant company systems and within the required timelines.
- Liaise with relevant courier companies and/or relevant internal teams to ensure prompt delivery to all customers.
- Ensuring the company brand and image are communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers.
- Manage key business processes as required, including highlighting required changes, documenting updates and providing associated training.
- All functions to be carried out in compliance with the Company’s Quality Management Systems.
- Previous experience in a multi-national customer service environment is advantageous.
- Fluency in German and C1 to C2 level of proficiency in English.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry skills. Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative with a positive attitude to problem-solving.
- Availability and willingness to work outside of regular hours if required.
For any more information or a private discussion please contact Jason O’Flaherty.