Our client, a leading medical device distribution organisation, is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their growing team in West Dublin.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed customer expectations (both current and new customers), as the first internal point of contact for the customer.
- Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner assigning service jobs with the engineering team.
- Ensure that Service Item Group in New Product Template is filled in for serviceable items.
- Maintain accurate equipment lists with customers incl. items existing warranty.
- Inform customers of products in the field going End of Life/End of Service to help drive sales/replacement of legacy equipment in the field
- Process customer capital purchase orders and manage product delivery accordingly
- Process Service Orders in a timely & accurate manner.
- Liaise with the Engineers on the scheduling of service visits and callouts for Engineers with customers, monitoring and reporting on completion status
- Issue customer invoices in a timely manner and resolve invoice queries. Liaise with Finance regarding billings.
- Maintain service documentation including service report scanning and filing.
- Proactively communicate progress / status of service jobs to customer
- Coordinate priorities and repair schedule with the Workshop and engineering team
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
- Provide support to the service engineers, working in a team based manner.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in a busy environment with competing demands
- Results Orientation: Demonstrates the ability to achieve tangible and measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
- Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation, delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Possesses a good phone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills. Knowledge of Navision, an advantage.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach and finds deep satisfaction in working hard with teammates to achieve a goal.
- Previous experience of medical device or capital sales support would be an advantage.