Customer & Sales Support Specialist - Galway - Permanent - Hybrid
My client is currently recruiting for a Customer & Sales Support Specialist to work within their head office in Galway. The Customer & Sales Support Specialist to work at our head office in Galway to play a critical role in maintaining and providing resources to the growing number of customer clients internationally.
- Develop good business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Processing customer purchase orders and enquiries.
- Manage and process customer enquiries by both phone and email.
- Identify opportunities to up and cross sell products as per customer requirements.
- Inform customers of the technical benefits of our products.
- Work with employees to help the international business unit run smoothly and in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Work and support external sales colleagues to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Recognise, document, and escalate customer issues or trends following appropriate communication and escalation channels where required
- Stay up to date on product knowledge and keeping up to date on product material.
- Weekly & Monthly reporting through SAP.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Technical and or Production experience is a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with multinational organisations would be preferred.
- Ability to identify customer needs and maximise sales opportunities.
- Confidence to discuss the benefits and features of our products.
- Good communication, organisational and administration skills.
- Flexible and Proactive attitude
- Ability to embrace new ideas/initiatives when they arise
- Ability & Desire to deliver first-class customer service.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.