An exciting Customer Support Administrator opportunity has arisen with one of our clients - a leading industrial distributor based in Ballycoolin. This is a permanent full time position.
- Develop good business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Processing customer purchase orders and enquiries by both phone and email.
- Manage and process customer enquiries by both phone and email.
- Inform customers on the technical benefits of our products.
- Work and support external client facing colleagues to ensure high level of customer service.
- Recognise, document, and escalate customer issues or trends following appropriate communication and escalation channels where required.
- Stay up to date on product knowledge and our customer offerings.
- Weekly & Monthly reporting as required
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a similar role and/or industry.
- Passion for delivering first class customer service to customers.
- Experience working with multinational organisations would be preferred.
- Ability to identify customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction with every enquiry.
- Confidence to discuss the benefits and features of our products.
- Good communication, organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to embrace new ideas / initiatives when they arise.
- Flexible and Pro-active attitude.
- Ability to identify problems before they arise and the initiative to come up with solutions.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office package such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Previous experience using an ERP system e.g., SAP would be beneficial.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi