Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Great opportunity for anyone that wants to join a diverse and multicultural work environment and as part of the HR Services Centre. Do you have customer service experience? Are you fluent in French and English? Then get in touch, I would be happy to talk with you about the role and what you are looking for in more detail.
- Taking, assessing and resolving first line calls, chats, and emails on the helpdesk.
- Logging all interactions on the call management system or case management tool, referring or closing calls as appropriate and resolving enquiries within the agreed time frame.
- Explain and applying HR policy and procedures to advise managers, employees and HR through their query.
- Providing guidance to users on the use of systems including Workday and the local intranet to help them find information and process transactions/submit requests electronically.
- Understand the scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers and drive improvement in performance deliverables.
- Manage escalations, direct or liaise inquiries where necessary to Center of Expertise, Shared Service Center Management and external parties e.g. benefit provider etc.
- Maintain electronic employee personnel files.
- Provide ongoing feedback and share learning
- to content governance team to maintain strong tier 0 content
- to other team members and Training Analyst on either new specialist topic or require learning.
- May require work in shifts to provide coverage to other team members in accomplishing team objectives
- 2-3 years’ experience in a call centre supporting operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual/multilingual (French, Spanish, Germany, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese)
- Strong oral communication, listening and customer service skills
- Knowledge of using call logging/ case management tools preferred
- Prior experience of Workday & specialized knowledge in HR is preferred
- Quality driven and solution-oriented
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland.