- Resolving any technical issues customers may have inbound and outbound calls, e-mail and other contact methods.
- An ability to clearly explain troubleshooting steps.
- Ensuring all contacts with customers are accurately logged
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly agent performance metrics.
- Be the core agent for the team by communicating company policies to other team members and assist other members in fault resolution.
- Keep the Team Leader continuously updated on progress.
- Proactively communicating with customers through outbound contacts.
- Liaising between customers and company personnel regarding any customer issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- An ability to mutli-task.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines as outlined by company.
- High level proficiency in Spanish language (C1 or above)