Our client is currently looking to recruit someone for customer service with French position based in Cork. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is just starting out in their career within customer service.
Job Title: Communications & Customer Relations Representative
- Maintain a workable relationship between owners and the Holiday Experience Department.
- To ensure all issues are responded to and closed within a satisfactory period of time and ensure all necessary follow-up is done to resolve any issues.
- To use Standard Operating Procedures as a guide to the standards and practices which are to be followed by all associates in this department and discipline so that questions may be correctly answered, problems may be resolved, and compliance with all laws and company policies may be insured.
- To be willing to train and to instruct other members of the department and the operation by passing along skills and information to assist them in their development and advancement
- To cross train and to be familiar with and competent in the performance and understanding of other functions required of the Customer Relations department and be able to fill in as required and as directed in the absence of associates who are normally responsible for those duties.
- To strive to become an independent associate, able to analyse problems and to formulate plans to overcome challenges to get work done quickly with a high degree of quality. To make sound and logical decisions and to choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand.
- To help create an ongoing effort to improve the department through personal action and by contributing ideas to support the departments improvement effort.
- To respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; to accept interpersonal differences and to maintain rapport.
- To understand the department as a business and to be familiar with any profit objectives and the relationship of the department’s budgetary goals.
- Fluent written and oral English and an additional language
- Out-going people-oriented personality.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities simultaneously. To be able to deal with situations of a dynamic nature; to be able to modify plans, actions and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances.
- Perform all tasks and any other tasks as required by management in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- To be able to clearly express oneself; to properly use such technical factors as grammar, vocabulary, eye contact, and voice inflation.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, involved instructions; to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in a form standardised situation.
- Maintain computer systems knowledge.
- To have a good working knowledge of all systems in use by Owner Services and Financial Services Departments.
- Work with all colleagues as a team, supporting the needs within that team and those of the business at all times.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and business at all times.
- Be a team player and an excellent communicator
- Be assertive when the situation requires it.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland.