Customer Service Team Lead x 5 Work from Home
Exciting opportunity for 5 Customer Service Team Leads to work with a leading US-based Cryptocurrency organization. These are remote roles so you can work from the comfort of your own home & are permanent posts. You must be flexible to work evenings & weekends.
If successful you will work as a contractor on a salary for the US company. You will need to set yourself up as self-employed in Ireland and will be paid directly by the Company monthly in US Dollars/Bitcoin or both if you decide.
- Develop technical subject matter expertise across our robust product and service offerings
- Continually improve the client experience by championing client feedback to other parts of the organization such as the product and engineering teams
- Serve as a proactive thought leader across Client Services, with a bias towards action and the ability to contribute to overall organizational strategy and direction
- Utilize knowledge of crypto markets to solve complex challenges in a dynamic environment
- Set performance goals with team members that align with the company’s larger plans
- Coach, mentor, and develop your direct reports
- Delegate work to employees, track progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Help to maintain or increase the quality of the CE team (relative to market constraints)
- Think holistically about Kraken’s success, how your team can contribute to it, and then drive that success
- Address problems with work quality, issues between employees, and other concerns in an effective, timely manner
- Ensure reports adhere to company and department policies
- Serve as a link between direct reports and CE Managers
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members, and create strategies to boost productivity
- Work weekends on a rotating schedule
- Have regular voice or video 1 on 1s with all your direct reports at least once per month
- Attend company meet-ups to meet your team members
- Assist in the hiring process for new team members as requested by the recruiting team or your manager
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and passion for crypto is essential
- 2+ years of direct management experience within a customer service call center/shared service setting in a fast-paced environment ideally Financial Services.
- Experience in organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring progress, enforcing rules, and ensuring quality compliance
- Excellent track record of growing and managing deeply engaged, high performing teams
- Strong communication and leadership skills as well as the ability to resolve workplace issues effectively
- Ability and readiness to guide, train and support the team members
- Highly self-motivated to help our company fulfill its larger mission
- People-centred, supportive and flexible in order to get the most of his/her team
- A natural leader that’s focused on inspiring employees to own their work and deliver better results
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.