Customer Service Team Lead required for long term contract. Fluency in German essential. Galway city
- Responsible for the performance management of the team, ensuring that the performance management process is maintained.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing teams in an ISO regulated environment
- Fluent German
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of telephony KPI’s
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org