Customer Service Team Lead required with 3 years’ experience managing teams i – Long term contract – Galway
- Responsible for the performance management of the team, ensuring that the performance management process is maintained and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Work closely with the Customer Service Support Specialist facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing teams in an ISO regulated environment
- Experience in establishing a “Best in Class” for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of telephony KPI’s
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment
- SAP ERP and CRM experience essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.