Job Title: Supervisor, Customer Service – Italy
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Manager, Customer Service
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Supervise a team of customer service representatives to deliver a world-class customer experience. Provide customer service to our customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa, specifically Italy. Start-up environment where you will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing customer service operations.
This position is under the direct supervision of the Manager, Customer Service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Supervise a team of 7-12 customer service representatives
- Manage daily operations including planning, assigning and directing work to ensure all service levels (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) are met
- Proactively manage the Order to Cash process; ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner; proactively communicate product availability to customers
- Complete regular agent call quality performance evaluations
- Assist Customer Service Representatives in managing customer escalations to a solution or compromise
- Interview, hire, train, evaluate, coach and develop staff; reward and discipline employees
- Coach to behaviors that align to the company values and create a customer excellence culture
- Analyze operational processes, identify opportunities and implements changes for service delivery improvements; active involvement in projects to improve service levels.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve order status, product, production, delivery and billing inquiries
- Develop and document key process steps necessary to provide the required levels of service
- Communicate company goals, directives and policies; communicate updates to processes and procedures that change how customer inquiries are handled
- Provide reports to senior management
- Perform the same duties as a Customer Service Representative
- Perform other assignments as required/assigned
- Will be required to work during Irish public and bank holidays, subject to local law
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a college or university and/or a minimum of three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years’ related experience and/or training, including people management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in supervising Customer Service or Contact Centre teams
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write in native Italian and fluent in English
- Additional language fluency preferred such as French, German or Spanish
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Results-driven, energetic and resilient leader that is receptive to change
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills with proven ability to recruit, develop and lead team in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Proven experience identifying, planning and implementing processes to deliver strong operational efficiency with quality
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable
If interested please give Blaithin O’Shea a call on 01 66 200 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org