Customer Service Supervisor – Italian
Our client is looking for fluent Italian speakers to supervise a team of customer service representatives to deliver a world-class customer experience.
You will provide customer service to our customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa, specifically Italy. Start-up environment where you will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing customer service operations. Our client will assist you in offering excellent career development opportunities and support.
For you to perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each of the following duties:
- Supervise a team of 7-12 customer service representatives.
- Manage daily operations including planning, assigning and directing work to ensure all service levels (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) are met.
- Proactively manage the Order to Cash process; ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner; proactively communicate product availability to customers.
- Complete regular agent call quality performance evaluations.
- Assist Customer Service Representatives in managing customer escalations to a solution or compromise.
- Interview, hire, train, evaluate, coach and develop staff; reward and discipline employees.
- Analyse operational processes, identify opportunities and implements changes for service delivery improvements; active involvement in projects to improve service levels.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve order status, product, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Develop and document key process steps necessary to provide the required levels of service.
- Communicate company goals, directives and policies; communicate updates to processes and procedures that change how customer inquiries are handled.
- Provide reports to senior management.
- Perform the same duties as a Customer Service Representative.
- Will be required to work during Irish public and bank holidays, subject to local law.
Experience / Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of three years’ experience in similar position. The candidate will be fluent in Italian.
Other experience necessary:
- Previous experience in supervising Customer Service or Contact Centre teams
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry.
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in Italian and in English
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Results-driven, energetic and resilient leader that is receptive to change
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills with proven ability to recruit, develop and lead team in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Proven experience identifying, planning and implementing processes to deliver strong operational efficiency with quality
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems: Oracle, SalesForce.com
Interested in applying?
Contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com a confidential chat
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!