Customer Service Specialists French and Spanish
Customer Service Specialists required with fluent French and Spanish with a leading Galway company.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for a variety of tasks including order processing, problem solving, admin support for our commercial sales team and logistic support for both our internal and external customers. Long term contracts
- Process all orders. Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
- Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers and working cross-functionally with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone inquiries and liaise directly with customers on a variety of issues such as pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or general questions.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of data maintained on SAP
- Keeping customer account changes up to date and communicated to the commercial sales team.
· 3 years plus experience in a customer service, order management function.
· Fluency in French and Spanish is essential.
· SAP or other ERP system experience a significant advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.