- Reference: GY46567
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Quidel
Key Role Responsibilities & Tasks:
Your over responsibility in this role will be to ensure customer, (direct and indirect), satisfaction, to the highest standards, with regard to all queries and concerns related to general product information, product orders and product delivery.
Tasks you will undertake to achieve this will include:
- Managing and maintaining pricing and product information in the company’s ERP system.
- Assisting with the logistic processes involved in ensuring order delivery and receipt to the firm’s clients in the EMEA region
- Processing of financial instructions related to product/device purchases.
- Liaising and consulting with technical support team to ensure the clients get answers to all the technical devices related questions and queries they have.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with the medical device/medical testing kit industry.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Exceptional phone manner and communication skills.
- Focused, organized and with a strong attention to details focus.
- A proven ability to complete tasks to tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to handle multiple customer orientated tasks at the same time.
- A third level qualification in one of the life sciences is a clear advantage, but not an absolute necessity.
This role offers a market leading training, development and salary and benefits package for the best qualified candidates.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!